buy sudstress

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

two of three, which is now four (sweet!)

A little over a month ago, I wrote this blog post talking about some exciting possibilities that have come my way recently. Well, since then, a fourth press opportunity has popped up, but I'm not going to blab that one either! However, I am now ready to tell you about number two! (hee hee, number two...) *ahem* sorry.

I was approached a while back by the Atlanta editor of Daily Candy about my soap cakes. She originally asked me about the large soap cakes and floating cupcakes which are cool and beautiful, but out of production with good reason. So, I told her about my cutie pies which are an evolution of the soap cake, but with a more specific purpose; wedding favors. Of course I've sold them since as...
baby shower favors
bridal shower hostess gifts


li'l gift sets
After a couple of weeks without a yes showing up in my inbox, I thought maybe they had decided not to use me (yet, hopefully). But today I received word that they'd like to use my cutie pie favors in their wedding guide. Woo! I'm not exactly sure when it comes out, but past 'issues' have come out in the end of October.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray Kat!!! It's so well deserved. Your soaps are so beautiful, and the presentation just shows how much effort and love you put into your work.

Kim said...

Woooo! And, hoooo!