buy sudstress

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Untied forever in love.

This past weekend, I traveled to Nebraska for my cousin Jen's wedding.  I made 180 favors for the wedding, which went over really well.  I had to do the labeling and ribbon tying last minute in Omaha the night before since I couldn't fit them all into my suitcase and the ribbon I ordered did not arrive until Thursday (my flight was Friday, very early).  I was so scared that I would get there and the labels  "Jen & Christy - United forever in love - January 12, 2008" would read Jen & Christy were "Untied forever in love".  Fortunately, it all went off without a hitch; except for Jen and Christy that is.  

It was a big project and of course I started stressing out at the last minute, which I do for every big project or event.  It's like the night before a final exam.  No matter how well prepared you are, you still could've done better but there's no time to do so.  In the end, the work you put in shows and worrying didn't help you earn a better grade.  This philosophy is one I am trying to incorporate into my daily life.  Worrying is pointless.  So, I may not have conquered it yet, but it's a work in progress.  Check out the fruits of my labor:
 



Digg!

No comments: