buy sudstress

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Easter sweets


Every year for Easter, my mom would get me a bunch of chocolate and sweets that I'd collect from inside the colorful plastic eggs she'd hidden around the house and yard.  After two decades and 2,000 miles, I was still receiving a box full of chocolate candy, until the year I forced myself to lay down the law.  I don't keep things like chocolate and candy and sweets in the house, simply because I can't.  It doesn't last.  If it is here, I will eat it.  I have a terrible sweet tooth, but have tools I employ to make better food choices.  So, one day I told her, as much as I love/hate that stuff, I can't control myself when it infiltrates my living space, so please just send ONE piece of chocolate.  Since then she abides by my wishes one and includes fuzzy little stuffed creatures and any number of non-edible Easter treats to keep the tradition alive.  I must admit, those years where there are zero edibles, well...  I'm better off for it, even if there is a part of me that wishes there was just one.  Something to satisfy the ol' tooth....

....which leads me to.....

Lemon-Espresso Sweet Hearts!




These have a way of satisfying my sweet tooth without all the added sugar.  They look like fudge, the smell sweet, they're smooth and creamy (in the shower, not on the palate).  It's the perfect treat to add to your Easter basket this year.  Orders through Easter will include gift stamping at no additional charge.  Coming soon to Etsy...  There are a limited number of these, so if you'd like to pre-order, please email me with your request.

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Aww, what a cute new addition to your line. Lemon Espresso...sounds like a great combo!