buy sudstress

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Soapy Sales.

I just got an email from Jen at Youngblood Gallery & Boutique.  They're almost out of Black Raspberry and Autumn Spice, so they need more.  Also, they're adding Sugared Lemon and Healing Waters to the lineup.  I went a couple of weeks ago, without my camera, to check out how they'd chosen to display my soaps and to look at all the cool stuff.  It's pretty awesome, actually.  It's just how I would've done it if given the choice.  They're on a table almost immediately upon entering and they're displayed in a vintage suitcase.  It's pretty cool.  If you're in Atlanta, you need to check this place out.  It's on North Highland Avenue at the corner of North Avenue, next to North Highland Inn and across from North High Ridge Apartments.

No comments: