buy sudstress

Monday, September 22, 2008

Etsy Front Page.


You know when some guy from some crappy, generic, hit-factory band leaves the band and starts another crappy, generic, hit-factory band, which sounds like the original band and their first tour is a stadium tour based on their previous band's fame, even if they only last long enough to do one tour?  Well, that's kind of what it's like to have one of my soaps in a treasury that made it to the front page of etsy.  Not because my soap or etsy is generic or crappy, but more so because you take what one person's talent (my etsy shop)  and plug it into the big exposure machine (webpage that gets hundreds of thousands of hits per day) and instantly, I get over 300 clicks on my Healing Waters Spa Bar soap and 20 more people adding my shop to their favorites.  Thanks Etsy!  While I'm at it, thanks to Joanna at the Soap Bar (you will drool at the stuff she posts) and Namrita O'Dea for the links that send several people my way each day.

1 comment:

jimiyo said...

Noice! Congrats. Baby steps to Famedom!