buy sudstress

Sunday, March 4, 2012

New Spring Soaps!


sweet magnolia


ozone


cloud 9


stargazer lily


Euca-Lemongrass


soap sampler


emerald isle


victory garden

Later this week, you'll be able to find these soaps in the local Atlanta area at Young Blood Gallery & Boutique.  Otherwise, head over to my online etsy store to purchase.

Also a quick update: I'm headed in for surgery on March 20th and will be putting my etsy shop in vacation mode until I feel well enough to pack and ship soap.  This could be a few days or a few weeks.  I'm sorry I can't be more definitive than that.  So, if you are going to want soap soon, please order by Wednesday, March 14th.  If you'd like to learn more about my experience with Graves' Disease, you can go to my other blog:  a lump in my throat.

Thanks for your support and thanks for looking. 

4 comments:

Natalia said...

Lovely soap ! I am trying to understand how did you make that swirm with green and black :)
natalia

kat said...

Thanks! I sort of layered then swirled with a chopstick. A bit of trial and error.... ;)

Anne-Marie said...

Absolutely fantastic looking soap! The layering and swirling looks incredible!

Unknown said...

Hope you heal quickly and start to feel much better soon!

Liz Copeland