buy sudstress

Thursday, August 25, 2011

....and the winner is

I originally thought I wanted 'Midnight' in the title of this bar, because of the color and because of the nostalgia associated with this scent.  As the entries came in, I couldn't decide and I thought I was in trouble because I liked several of them, but none jumped out at me.  So, I took a break and didn't think about it, then came back with a fresh pair of eyes.  When I did, one jumped out at me this time.  I tend to like plays on words and dual meanings for the same phrase.  One entry satisfied this while also incorporating the scent theme.  Without further ado, the winner is......




'Pipe Dreams' submitted by Allison Burrough.  Congratulations!  You win a bar of this soap :)

1 comment:

Allison Burrough said...

YAY! Can't wait to claim my prize...haven't sampled all your soaps yet but the ones I've tried have been fantastic. Thanks Kat!