buy sudstress

Sunday, August 2, 2009

presenting...

custom cutie pie soap slices

I've finally come up with the perfect wedding favor soap. I was on the verge of this idea when this contest surfaced. Please view and comment on my entry. Mark is my brother and Melissa is his wife. They're such a positive example for me that it seemed only fitting to use their names.




Each slice weighs approximately one ounce and will be available presented in either an organza bag or white box with affixed label. Presentation and packaging photos still to come..

I will make available several versions of this. I will be offering whole cutie pies (pre-sliced if desired) for under $15, including gift packaging. Also, I will offer 4 slice gift packs for about $6.50 - pictures coming soon.



13 comments:

Kate B. said...

Coming from someone who's currently planning a wedding, I don't see too many really original wedding favor ideas, but this one is so unique! : ) I love it!

Mark Wiranowski said...

I love it, too! (and not just b/c you used Melissa's and my name). Wow - fantastic. I can't wait to pass this idea around to friends contemplating weddings.

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous and unique.

Erin Napier said...

You have been nominated for a "One Lovely Blog" award! Check out details on my blog here:

http://innerearthsoaps.blogspot.com/2009/08/one-lovely-blog-award.html

keyamom said...

Wow, these are so impressive and elegant.
I will pass it on to friends.!!!! IMPRESSIVE

Unknown said...

What a wonderful idea and so original! Good luck with the contest!

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

Kat, you're a bloomin' genius. I've not seen anything as lovely as that in a long time...absolutley brilliant!

kat said...

Thanks all! I'm really proud of this one and keeping my hopes up and toes crossed ;)

Nick said...

This is a stroke of genius. Really really cool idea!

rachelsstudio.com said...

These are so gorgeous! I wish I had seen them before I got married!!

Joanna Schmidt said...

Frikkin genius!

Have you had yer head checked?

Sandra said...

I love your soaps...I actually have some in my bathroom! Good luck. These new ones are really nice.

Sandra
www.tinyurl.com/realsmart

Sandra said...

Me again. You have done such a nice job with your blog. I started mine in the spring and it is still evolving. So much fun. May with both keep growing. I am a friend of Erin's.

Sandra