Here are the rules of the award:
1. The winner may put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. List seven things you love.
4. List seven blogs you love.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
Seven Things that I Love:
Seven Blogs that I Love (that I think will also do this challenge):
- Jimiyo has long been one of my favorite blogs to read. Not only is he ridiculously talented and creative, but also very insightful and hilarious.
- Haunt I hope Erin will have a chance to do this award challenge. Her blog has been mainly shipping updates lately, but I'm telling you, this woman makes the most fantastically beautiful soaps and her branding is pretty awesome.
- Hansen Soap Co. is one of my fellow etsy SAFE team members. I've tried my hand at melt and pour soaps and I'll tell you, it is not an easy medium to work with. This woman makes some absolutely gorgeous creations and has just jumped into the wonderful world of cold process soap making.
- bloom, grow, love is the photography blog of Alicia Bock. I've been a big fan of her photography since I first saw it on etsy about two years ago. She's an amazing talent and her blog posts are often as soft and romantic as her images.
- ( inside a black apple ) I discovered this blog while making an etsy treasury based on my love for neko case. When you do a search with the word neko on etsy, you'll find a lot of cat stuff and this. Her art is amazing.
- Rachel's Studio Blog is another art blog. I actually won a giveaway from her and it's a beautiful painting. Her blog is cool because many times you get to vote on what she'll paint next.
- miss monster. You just have to see it for yourself.