buy sudstress

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas In January.

I got Peter's Christmas package the other day and it had real mistletoe in it!  I've never seen real mistletoe, it's pretty cool.  My point, though is that when I opened one of the presents, it was a picture frame with a picture of us all kissy at the Chena Hot Springs in Alaska last February.  That very same picture was among my gifts to him.  Just waiting for the picture frame I ordered the other day.  Yes, my Christmas shopping tends to happen in January.  Not for sales really, but it's just sort of become a tradition.  

That picture:

Is going to go in this bad ass frame:


I was also looking into a gallery wrap of this piece for my mom since it matches her home in Albuquerque completely.  It's out of my price range, so I'm just going with the print of this beautiful photograph from Jen Murray Photography.



Fortunately both my mom and my boyfriend almost never read this blog, so their gifts shall not be ruined.  Err...  unfortunately?  

1 comment:

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

Hi Kat,
Weird that la famile don't drop in and read your thoughts etc...mine don't very often either. They'll never know all those things about us will they!
Tig x Happy New Year